- CzMA sees to development and spread of scientific information of medical sciences and affiliated fields, pursues utilization of this information in public healthcare with a special emphasis on preventive activities.
- CzMA aims at increasing the level of expert knowledge of its members in medical sciences and affiliated fields and spread of health education among citizens.
- CzMA supports research and development activities in healthcare, helps to create conditions for getting both experts and laymen acquainted with its achievements and enforces application of achievements in practice.
- CzMA takes part in dealing with issues concerning management, organisation and implementation of diagnostic methods, medical and preventive care and relating activities.
- CzMA creates conditions for exchange of information and development of all forms of cooperation among its members and organisations and institutions of a similar nature in the Czech Republic and abroad.
- CzMA supports activities of professional associations, fellowships of physicians and other associations of personnel in healthcare and affiliated fields.
- CzMA sees to compliance with ethical principles while performing medical occupation.
- CzMA sees to the use of only such diagnostic, preventive and medical methods whose nature and effects are based on currently acknowledged scientific evidence.
ČLS JEP, z.s. | English info | Mission statement of CzMA